ELH is the premier professional development conference tailored to challenge, inspire
and motivate Principals, Assistant Principals, Heads of Curriculum, Teachers
and Professional Development Coordinators.
Now in its 18th year, ELH has established itself as the leading education
technology conference in the Southern Hemisphere. It continues to push the boundaries
and explore ideas across an exciting range of leading Keynotes, Critical Conversations
and hands on workshops.
Come along and hear global insights, ideas and reflections presented by Keynote Speakers from around the world. Join the Critical Conversations Forums and debates to explore high
level ICT strategy, planning and management issues relevant to Principals and School
Leaders. Be able to integrate the latest technologies into your classroom by immersing
yourself in full-day high level professional development Teaching Technology Learning Institutes (TTLI). Walk away from
with practical tools and resources to transform your classroom and teaching into
a digital classroom.
ELH Conference Highlights
- Effective professional learning and coaching models in schools
- Virtual schooling and extending learning beyond the traditional school day
- Whole school curriculum reform integrating technology
- Utilising Web 2.0 social networking technologies constructively within the confines
of a school environment
- Project based learning and how the curriculum needs to change to accommodate devices.